M&P .22 pistol for sale

This is a discussion on M&P .22 pistol for sale within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; For Sale: M&P .22 caliber pistol. Purchased new, round count at about 300, comes with one mag. Same frame size and controls as the larger ...

Thread: M&P .22 pistol for sale

VIP Member

M&P .22 pistol for sale

For Sale: M&P .22 caliber pistol. Purchased new, round count at about 300, comes with one mag. Same frame size and controls as the larger caliber guns. Feeds all types of .22 ammo.

$400 cash. Located in Central Arkansas. Will ship to your FFL on your dime.

M&P .22.jpg
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Sold. Thanks
    "A first rate man with a third rate gun is far better than the other way around". The gun is a tool, you are the craftsman that makes it work. There are those who say "if I had to do it, I could" yet they never go out and train to do it. Don't let stupid be your mindset. Harryball 2013