FS: Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe Horsehide

This is a discussion on FS: Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe Horsehide within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Like new SuperTuck Deluxe in horsehide for Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 30sf. Not even broken in or worn outside the house. Shows some marks ...

Thread: FS: Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe Horsehide

FS: Crossbreed SuperTuck Deluxe Horsehide

Like new SuperTuck Deluxe in horsehide for Glock 20, 21, 29, 30, 30sf. Not even broken in or worn outside the house. Shows some marks from holstering. Just prefer milt sparks and holsters like that.

$95 TYD via PayPal gift payment or add 3% for normal payments.

Feel free if you have any questions
    Brent
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

nice holster but good luck I only got $50 shipped for my used holster horsehide as well due to the crossbreed seconds website they go pretty cheap on there. If I didnt order a new one before I sold my other I would of paid the 40 bucks and had them put a new kydex mold on it for my new gun.

Quote Originally Posted by dbraves8 View Post
    nice holster but good luck I only got $50 shipped for my used holster horsehide as well due to the crossbreed seconds website they go pretty cheap on there. If I didnt order a new one before I sold my other I would of paid the 40 bucks and had them put a new kydex mold on it for my new gun.
    Interesting I've never heard of that site. Guess if you can find what you're looking for more power to you. This is like new condition not exactly pre-owned.

Love mine. Somebody will surely snap this up.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    Member: GeorgiaCarry.Org