FS: Like new Dan Wesson CCO .45acp in Pennsylvania

This is a discussion on FS: Like new Dan Wesson CCO .45acp in Pennsylvania within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have up for sale, an August 2012 dated Dan Wesson CCO .45acp pistol (it is NOT a blem model). This model is a commander ...

Thread: FS: Like new Dan Wesson CCO .45acp in Pennsylvania

I have up for sale, an August 2012 dated Dan Wesson CCO .45acp pistol (it is NOT a blem model). This model is a commander size slide (4.25") with an officer size aluminum frame. Great size for concealed carry, while maintaining light weight and reliability. Gun holds 7 +1.

This gun was test fired at the factory in August of 2012 before being shipped out. I purchased it new in the fall of 2012. I have only 100 rounds down the pipe, with not a single FTF or FTE with both FMJ and JHPs.

The gun is in immaculate condition, not a single blemish on it, perfect. This truly is like new in box. You just can't find any CCOs for sale out there new or used, let alone one this nice.

Gun comes with all factory stuff. Paperwork, 2 factory magazines, DW grips, lock, bushing wrench and the test fired cartridge. I will also throw in the set of Raasco green/black linen grips you see in one of the pictures. I am asking $ 1400.00 plus shipping. If you have looked at these guns, you know this is a great deal for someone. Thank you.

Sold. Thank you.