Comp - Tec Minotaur Kydex & leather tapered belt tan, size 44 $45.00

This is a discussion on Comp - Tec Minotaur Kydex & leather tapered belt tan, size 44 $45.00 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have lost a great deal of weight and this belt in now too big for me. It is in very good condition and very ...

Thread: Comp - Tec Minotaur Kydex & leather tapered belt tan, size 44 $45.00

Comp - Tec Minotaur Kydex & leather tapered belt tan, size 44 $45.00

I have lost a great deal of weight and this belt in now too big for me. It is in very good condition and very well made. It works well for casual wear and is very attractive. I paid $90.00 for it and it took a month to have it made

Adequate support is essential to minimizing fatigue and keeping your gear where it's supposed to be. Flimsy dress belts are simply inadequate to the task and most gun belts, even though they start out strong, lose their stiffness somewhere along the way. Minotaur's belts are designed to far outlast anything you might have hanging in your closet.

Kydex Reinforcement: In order to give the proper, long-lived support for your gear, Minotaur uses a thin strip of Kydex sandwiched between the inner and outer pieces of leather. Stitching the Kydex to the inner piece of leather ensures that it stays put and gives the belt the intended support.

Contoured and Tapered: Take your belt and lay it on a flat surface. If it's even a few months old you'll see that it's become curved to better fit your body shape. Minotaur belts are designed, cut and assembled already curved for greater comfort. Because of its increased stiffness, this contour is necessary for a proper fit.
    1.5" in width and tapered at the ends for enhanced comfort and a dressier appearance

Go Seahawks!

2. Remove Ads

Sold

Go Seahawks!