For Sale: Colt New Agent 07810DCT .45 ACP - Factory Cromson Trace - New Mexico $1099

For Sale: Colt New Agent 07810DCT .45 ACP - Factory Cromson Trace - New Mexico $1099

This is a discussion on For Sale: Colt New Agent 07810DCT .45 ACP - Factory Cromson Trace - New Mexico $1099 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I am changing my 'deep concealment' gun to a 9mm, and can't justify hanging on to my New Agent. It's the all-black model that comes ...

Thread: For Sale: Colt New Agent 07810DCT .45 ACP - Factory Cromson Trace - New Mexico $1099

Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar

I am changing my 'deep concealment' gun to a 9mm, and can't justify hanging on to my New Agent. It's the all-black model that comes with factory-installed, Colt-branded Crimson Trace lasergrips. It has about 1200 rounds through it.

I'm probably going to put it up for consignment at my LGS later this week, at which point I'll take this ad down, but someone suggested in another thread that I give DC members first crack.

Gun has been well cared-for for just over a year, since I bought it new. A Kimber ambi-safety has been installed, ground down on the laser side so as to function correctly. A Wilson Combat drop-in beavertail grip safety has also been installed. The original safeties have been kept and are included. I will also include the 2 factory Colt mags (7rd) and 2 Tripp mags (7rd). Gun will ship in the original box with all manuals, lock, etc. I have two Wilson Combat 7rd magazines I can throw in, but I only recommend them for training. They cause feed failures in this gun.

I will also include a Comp-Tac CTAC IWB holster and Comp-Tac paddle holster, right-hand carry. The CTAC IWB in particular conceals the gun well and comfortably, and was my primary carry gun for about 6 months until I moved up to a full-size 1911.

Price is based on MSRP, condition of the gun, included accessories. If you have reason to believe it's worth less I'm willing to listen. If you want close-up pictures of any components to verify condition, or want to meet in Northern New Mexico to inspect, I am happy to do that. I'm also happy to answer any questions you may have.

EDIT: I forgot, also includes 2 spare Colt recoil assemblies (1 with fresh springs, 1 with original springs), and 2 spare sets of Wolf recoil assembly springs (so that's 3 fresh sets of springs, 2 spare recoil assemblies).
    EDIT2: Will ship at cost, insured, to an FFL, your choice of legal shipping methods.

Images below.

Colt New Agent Images

Distinguished Member Array brocktice's Avatar
    Gun sold, closing thread.