WTS Glock 19 IWB; Med Brown Winthrop 1.5" Loops

WTS Glock 19 IWB; Med Brown Winthrop 1.5" Loops

This is a discussion on WTS Glock 19 IWB; Med Brown Winthrop 1.5" Loops within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Bought this off Amazon to tide me over waiting on my custom rig for my Glock 19 and they sent me the wrong color. Its ...

Thread: WTS Glock 19 IWB; Med Brown Winthrop 1.5" Loops

Cool WTS Glock 19 IWB; Med Brown Winthrop 1.5" Loops

Bought this off Amazon to tide me over waiting on my custom rig for my Glock 19 and they sent me the wrong color. Its a decent enough mass produced rig but I don't have a brown belt! Paid $63 for it; I will sell for $50 and I'll cover the cost to ship it to you in the continental US. Rather than hassle with the return, I'd rather offer it up here to a forum member and be done with it. Fits a 1.5" belt. Stuck my gun it once to check the fit. The thing is real tight; that's a good thing; it needs some break in time. Well molded for a factory holster. Email me at druryj@me.com and we'll do the deal. Thanks. (Sorry for the upside down pics; I'm the Homer Simpson of the photo world)

VIP Member
    I'm guessing you meant to type 26 instead of 16.
    "If I had my choice I would kill every reporter in the world, but I am sure we would be getting reports from Hell before breakfast."
    William T. Sherman

Sold.