wtb: 1911 commander holster

This is a discussion on wtb: 1911 commander holster within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Was hoping someone had a box (or two) of holsters sitting around and had something for a 1911 commander. Would prefer leather and molded, but ...

Thread: wtb: 1911 commander holster

Was hoping someone had a box (or two) of holsters sitting around and had something for a 1911 commander. Would prefer leather and molded, but begger's can't be choosers, as they say. Color doesn't matter that much. I really like the 2 or 3 slot pancake style, but i'm really open to suggestion. If you happen to have something, feel free to pm me the details or pictures, or ask for my number and we can talk via cell phone if you prefer.

Thanks!

Distinguished Member Array kapnketel's Avatar
    I have a Hayes Holsters OWB for a commander 1911. It has seen some use but make me an offer. holster photo.JPG
    I'd rather be lucky than good any day

There's nothing that will change someone's moral outlook quicker than cash in large sums.

Majority rule only works if you're also considering individual rights. Because you can't have five wolves and one sheep voting on what to have for supper.

Thanks Kapn! I really appreciate it!