Ok gents here is a true safe queen up for sale.

This is a Springfield Armory Tactical Response Pistol with all the bells and whistles. Everything is hand fitted to the gun by Springfield. It is a semi custom gun built only twice a year spring and fall. Only a certain amount of pistols are built at any one time and they are not offered again until the next run.

The gun is .45 caliber, bushingless match NM barrel, match trigger and hammer, flared mag well, extended beavertail safety, ambi thumb safety, adjustable match night sights, light rail and G-10 combat grips.

I ordered this gun three years ago and it sat in the safe. It has been fired with a round count of about 100 rounds. It has never been carried in a holster.

The gun will come with the original box, holster and mag pouch as it came from the factory. Wilson mags with bumper pads, a Raven Concealment holster for this gun and mounted light, a Raven Concealment mag pouch, and lastly an M-3 light.

I have extra mags available, Wilson and CMC, and a .45 ammo available, I will have to get a count on ammo, but it is all factory loaded ball. 500 +.

The total for everything is $1600.00 cash. I may accept something in partial trade but no hunting rifles, black powder or shotguns. I already have AR's and a SCAR and only carry Glock 19's.

I will only check messages in the afternoons so you will have to be patient with me getting back with you. The gun will only be listed for a few days here then goes to gunbroker. Please post on here or send me a PM

Thanks for looking.

TRP.jpg