Mossberg 500CG 20ga.

This is a discussion on Mossberg 500CG 20ga. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Mid 80's Mossberg 500CG 20ga in good condition. Has some scratches on the receiver and furniture. Functions perfectly. Includes Tacstar 4 shot side saddle, buttstock ...

Thread: Mossberg 500CG 20ga.

Mossberg 500CG 20ga.

Mid 80's Mossberg 500CG 20ga in good condition. Has some scratches on the receiver and furniture. Functions perfectly. Includes Tacstar 4 shot side saddle, buttstock shell holder & fiber optic sight that clips onto the vent rib. Sight does not move at all when fired. Barrel was cut down by me from 28" to 19.5". The white spot on the receiver just above the trigger guard is a reflection, not a scratch. Asking $175.00 shipped to your FFL.
    Email is quickest way to contact me. t_somers@charter.net.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Ads

great gun... i love mine
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Quote Originally Posted by 357and40 View Post
    great gun... i love mine
    Don't ya want another?
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

SPF.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thomas Jefferson

Sold.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thomas Jefferson