Trade: My Gen 3 Glock .45 slide and barrel for your Glock 10mm slide and barrel.

This is a discussion on Trade: My Gen 3 Glock .45 slide and barrel for your Glock 10mm slide and barrel. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Wanting a little more fire power. Would like to trade my Gen 3 Glock 21 slide and barrel for your 10 mm slide and barrel. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Richard58

Thread: Trade: My Gen 3 Glock .45 slide and barrel for your Glock 10mm slide and barrel.

Trade: My Gen 3 Glock .45 slide and barrel for your Glock 10mm slide and barrel.

Wanting a little more fire power. Would like to trade my Gen 3 Glock 21 slide and barrel for your 10 mm slide and barrel. Slide and barrel in great condition.

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    Just get a Lone Wolf 10mm conversion barrel for ur Glock 21.
    blitzburgh likes this.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."*
    -Thomas Jefferson
    "The Constitution shall never be construed ... to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."**
    -Samuel Adams

Lone Wolf told me their conversion barrel for a .45 to 10mm has a 10% fail to eject so they don't sell them. Would need to buy a whole new slide w parts and barrel.