Trade: My Gen 3 Glock .45 slide and barrel for your Glock 10mm slide and barrel.

Trade: My Gen 3 Glock .45 slide and barrel for your Glock 10mm slide and barrel.

This is a discussion on Trade: My Gen 3 Glock .45 slide and barrel for your Glock 10mm slide and barrel. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Wanting a little more fire power. Would like to trade my Gen 3 Glock 21 slide and barrel for your 10 mm slide and barrel. ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Richard58

Thread: Trade: My Gen 3 Glock .45 slide and barrel for your Glock 10mm slide and barrel.

Wanting a little more fire power. Would like to trade my Gen 3 Glock 21 slide and barrel for your 10 mm slide and barrel. Slide and barrel in great condition.

Just get a Lone Wolf 10mm conversion barrel for ur Glock 21.
    blitzburgh likes this.
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

Lone Wolf told me their conversion barrel for a .45 to 10mm has a 10% fail to eject so they don't sell them. Would need to buy a whole new slide w parts and barrel.