WTS: Safe Queen - Kahr CW9 w/ Dawson FO sight. Original owner

This is a discussion on WTS: Safe Queen - Kahr CW9 w/ Dawson FO sight. Original owner within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Bought new from local LGS, no more than 400 rounds shot, both 115g range ammo and 124g +P Golden Saber all without hiccup. BOD is ...

Thread: WTS: Safe Queen - Kahr CW9 w/ Dawson FO sight. Original owner

Bought new from local LGS, no more than 400 rounds shot, both 115g range ammo and 124g +P Golden Saber all without hiccup. BOD is Feb 2012, just too many toys but too little time, it mostly sits in the safe.

It is like-new as shown in photos, little wear and marks as it is barely handled. I upgraded the front sight with Dawson FO, what a huge improvement. Otherwise it is bone stock.

Complete with one (1) mag, box, paper and everything else from factory, also the Dawson sight tool and their 2 extra FO strands.

I do like Kahrs - they are very accurate with buttery action, slim/thin/light, super comfortable to CC. Selling it just to fund a new project....(I still have a CM9 which I am not selling).

$385 + shipping from FFL to FFL. Only accept MO or PayPal +4%. No trade.

Senior Moderator
    No Bumping...your 'bump' has been removed!
    I'll assist..."Great looking sidearm..."
    Proverbs 27:12 says: “The prudent see danger and take refuge, but the simple keep going and suffer for it.”

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member

Sponsored Links