FS: Rifle Brass, Bullets & Dies

This is a discussion on FS: Rifle Brass, Bullets & Dies within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I came into a bunch of rifle reloading supplies that are up for sale. I tried to do some research for fair market value, so ...

Thread: FS: Rifle Brass, Bullets & Dies

FS: Rifle Brass, Bullets & Dies

I came into a bunch of rifle reloading supplies that are up for sale. I tried to do some research for fair market value, so I think the prices are pretty decent. Offers accepted as well.

If you only want a partial amount of any item, not a problem, we'll figure something out. All prices are FTF (SE Pennsy), shipping is extra.

PM w/ questions, offers, etc.

Thanks.

Click me to view list -->Reloading Items.JPG
    Last edited by Roland of Gilead; October 10th, 2013 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Add FS to title
    Freedom ... must be fought for, protected, and handed on ... or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. -- Ronald Reagan, 1967

2. Remove Ads

Latest inventory. Offers welcome.

Attached Images
    Freedom ... must be fought for, protected, and handed on ... or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free. -- Ronald Reagan, 1967

The latest -- All offers entertained.

All prices reduced 20%

Attached Images

Latest inventory right here. Offers welcome.

The latest, and BTT. Thanks.
    Attached Images

Bump -- Nov. 15th prices (prev post) are the most current.

OFFERS WELCOME

Bump -- Nov. 15th prices (prev post) are still the most current.

OFFERS WELCOME