FS/FT: Beretta Nano

This is a discussion on FS/FT: Beretta Nano within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Pistol has been flawless. S/N: NU0208XX. Less than 200 rounds fired. Mostly 115gr Remington and PMC Bronze. Also ran a few mags of Winchester PDX ...

Thread: FS/FT: Beretta Nano

FS/FT: Beretta Nano

Pistol has been flawless. S/N: NU0208XX. Less than 200 rounds fired. Mostly 115gr Remington and PMC Bronze. Also ran a few mags of Winchester PDX JHP. Includes all that came with it new. Also included are 3 holsters; A Crossbreed copy, Desantis OWB, and a Remora. Asking 350.00 FTF in and around the Charlotte/Hickory NC areas. Will ship on your dime. Will drive a bit for the right deal. Will trade for a S&W M&P9C or maybe a Gen 4 G19 plus cash on my end, of coarse. May consider other compact (not sub-compact) 9mm options.

Last edited by SnoMan97; October 16th, 2013 at 05:39 PM.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by SnoMan97 View Post
    Pistol has been flawless. S/N: NU0208XX. Less than 200 rounds fired. Mostly 115gr Remington and PMC Bronze. Also ran a few mags of Winchester PDX JHP. Includes all that came with it new. Also included are 3 holsters; A Crossbreed copy, Desantis OWB, and a Remora. Asking 350.00 FTF in and around the Charlotte/Hickory NC areas. Will ship on your dime. Will drive a bit for the right deal. Will trade for a S&W M&P9C or maybe a Gen 4 G19 plus cash on my end, of coarse. May consider other compact (not sub-compact) 9mm options.

This is actualy the most comfortable compact I've ever shot. I didn't minde at all curling my pinky below the mag. It felt natural, and the gun performed perfectly.

A word of caution: if you're looking to buy one, make sure the serial number is over 3000. The early genoration of this gun experienced significant problems with the mag lock and extractor pin. Beretta eliminated those problems since.

The Nano did not ride well for me in the front pocket. The butt of the grip, I thought, printed, and the rear of the slide would catch on the forward corner of my pocet opening when I drew. IWB carry was perfect, though.

Otherwise a great gun. Even better with night sights, Tallon grips and the extended mag. I would recomend this gun to friends and family.
    Quote Originally Posted by atctimmy View Post
    If you play stupid games you win stupid prizes.

Yeah. I know all about the issues with the early ones. Mine is well past that.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 4
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

“Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny”
    Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    two six-round mags?
    When I bought mine, it had a 6 and an 8 round with it.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

When I got mine the 8 rounders were backordered.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thomas Jefferson

Distinguished Member
    Good deal for someone.

I have an early one, serial number BU0008XX that has been flawless.

No longer accepting trades on this one. Already purchased another pistol.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thomas Jefferson

Bump

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thomas Jefferson

Dang SnoMan, wish I had the money, I'd have you ship that to my FFL straight away. I'd love to get myself one of those. Great little pistols.
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
    -General James Mattis, USMC

Distinguished Member Array GlassWolf's Avatar
    I can attest to the Nano as being a great little gun. I love mine.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.

Sold!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thomas Jefferson