FS/FT: Williams firesights for MP Shield

This is a discussion on FS/FT: Williams firesights for MP Shield within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a brand new set of Williams firesights fiber optic sights for the smith and Wesson Shield. They are still in the original package. ...

I have a brand new set of Williams firesights fiber optic sights for the smith and Wesson Shield. They are still in the original package. These sights have not been installed on a gun and have not been fitted in any way, and are new from the factory. They are green front, red rear. Asking $40, including shipping. Would be interested in trading for an M&P Shield 8 rnd mag w/ extension or other gun stuff... 1911 holsters, mags, etc
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....

Bueler....,,, bueler....,

Some people are like slinkies.... There not really good for much, but you can't help but smile when you push them down the stairs
    ”God grants Liberty only to those who love it, and are always ready to guard and defend it.”
    ~Daniel Webster

Your points are shallow... my points are Hollow....