Bersa thunder 380 plus FTF in AZ sale or trade

This is a discussion on Bersa thunder 380 plus FTF in AZ sale or trade within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I want to sell or trade my bersa 380. Great gun I just don't use it and want to get something else . For the ...

Thread: Bersa thunder 380 plus FTF in AZ sale or trade

Bersa thunder 380 plus FTF in AZ sale or trade

I want to sell or trade my bersa 380. Great gun I just don't use it and want to get something else . For the right trade I will thrown in 3 holster and a spare mag. Can also sell these with gun if you want them.

It is a sweet little gun firing 380 acp . It is a snap to break down and thanks to the size and shape of the gun it handles well and there is little recoil . Unlike most 380 I would say this would be a great home defensive gun to its 15 round mags. Plus it is easy to rack and nice trigger so great first timer or lady gun .

I will not ship and will need to see id. I prefer to met local so can add cash for the right trade in terms of gas money to get up here .

PM me any offers .

Will add cash . What I am most interested in are
    1. Sig 225 /226/228/229/232/230
    2. Beretta compact 92 / nano/tomcat/allycat
    3. S&W svd9vs
    4. A non locks 357 stub nose s&w or a ruger stub nose revovler any caliber other then 22lr
    5.? Not looking for non gun stuff and no junk stuff please

I dont think I can ship this . Not even sure my local dealer can or how much he would charge so right now ftf only in the camp verda / cottonwood region of AZ.

Thanks

20130623_125107.jpg

2. Remove Ads

Pm inbound!
    Grandpa always told me never put a gun under your pillow until you put a pillow on top of your gun! He was a very wise man, died of old age at 107, may he rest in peace. (For those in Rio Linda that means two guns!) NRA FOR LIFE!