For Sale: Springfield XD40 Subcompact w/ Night Sights, Extras (Seattle, WA)

This is a discussion on For Sale: Springfield XD40 Subcompact w/ Night Sights, Extras (Seattle, WA) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; DSC_0001.jpg DSC_0002.jpg DSC_0003.jpg Manufacturer: Springfield Caliber: 40 S&W Action: Striker Fire Firearm Type: Pistol Selling my XD, have some debt that needs to go. Included ...

DSC_0001.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0003.jpg

Manufacturer:
    Springfield
    Caliber:
    40 S&W
    Action:
    Striker Fire
    Firearm Type:
    Pistol

Selling my XD, have some debt that needs to go.

Included in the kit:
    Springfield XD Subcompact (3") pistol
    Trijicon Night Sights (12 year warranty, about three years old) ($100 value)
    XDGear Mag Carrier
    XDGear Outside Waistband (OWB) holster
    XDGear magazine speedloader
    XDGear cable lock
    XDGear Bore brush
    XDGear magazine "X-Tension" sleeve
    Blackhawk OWB Serpa paddle/belt retention holster ($40 value)
    CompTac MTAC Inside Waistband (IWB) Holster ($90 value)
    Two 12 round extended magazines (one spare, $25 value)
    One 9 round flush magazine

All of the accessories pictured will fit the full-size Springfield XD Service and Tactical pistols. The Blackhawk holster is a Level 2 retention holster, and the MTac is an extremely effective tuckable deep-concealment holster.

The pistol itself has very little carry time (only carried it primarily for about a year) and about 500 rounds through it. Extremely reliable, XD pistols are lightweight polymer framed pistols with the addition of a grip safety and Browning grip angle similar to the 1911. Many find the Browning grip more comfortable than the Glock and find the grip safety a reassurance for home/carry use.

The gun has an accessory rail, large slide release, excellent night sights (IMO a requirement for a carry gun), simple takedown for easy cleaning, and visual/tactile indicators for loaded chamber and striker cocking.
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy

Distinguished Member Array shadowwalker's Avatar
    Did not see your price posted

Quote Originally Posted by shadowwalker View Post
    Did not see your price posted
    I knew I forgot something... but I sold it today from my Armslist post. For $600, if you're wondering.
    There are four boxes to be used in the defense of liberty: soap - ballot - jury - ammo

“The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie: deliberate, continued, and dishonest; but the myth: persistent, persuasive, and unrealistic.”
    -- John F. Kennedy