Wtb small conceal carry pistol in Oregon.

This is a discussion on Wtb small conceal carry pistol in Oregon. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I'm lookin to buy a ruger lc9 or a m&p shield to conceal carry. Let me know what u got, how much and location. Thanks. ...

Thread: Wtb small conceal carry pistol in Oregon.

New Member Array waterfowlmaniac's Avatar

Wtb small conceal carry pistol in Oregon.

I'm lookin to buy a ruger lc9 or a m&p shield to conceal carry. Let me know what u got, how much and location. Thanks.

Take em boys!!!!!!

2. Remove Ads

The S&W M&P Shield is a light-year beyond any Ruger, for its size. It cost about $385 online and comes in 9mm or .40 cal.

Check your local gunstore.
    Retired State Trooper (40 long years) 8 years State Range Instructor - BS Degree- Justice, MS Degree- Criminology
    All forms of Gun Control are Unconstitutional / Illegal and beyond the scope of the US. Supreme Court.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

New Member Array waterfowlmaniac's Avatar
    So you suggest the shield over the lc9 ? I bought my gf the lc9 and she loves it.

Take em boys!!!!!!

Senior Member Array WannabeaCPA's Avatar
    It comes to preference. Both are good guns. I love my shield. Just is a better feeling and shooting feel to it. I'd go with the shield. Just my $0.02 worth for ya.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2
    Gun control isn't about guns...it's about control. It also makes criminals out of otherwise law abiding citzens.