WTS: Garrett Industries STM IWB/OWB holster for P30

This is a discussion on WTS: Garrett Industries STM IWB/OWB holster for P30 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have for sale one Garrett Industries Silent Thunder STM for the HK P30. It's black kydex lined with tan leather. I have both the ...

Thread: WTS: Garrett Industries STM IWB/OWB holster for P30

I have for sale one Garrett Industries Silent Thunder STM for the HK P30. It's black kydex lined with tan leather. I have both the OWB mounts and IWB mounts so it can be used either way (this was $95 new plus shipping). The holster is a few months old but never worn except to try it on. Here's the deal; when I ordered it I forgot to specify that I have the P30S model with the safety lever. The rig is designed for the regular P30 without a safety. Garrett rigs fit like a glove, just perfect, but with no relief for the safety lever it doesn't fit very well. Sheryl said they can talk me through modding it and I suppose I could have returned it, but I don't really want to mess with it since I already have a Silent Thunder IWB that is made for the P30S as well as a new Sirroco from Red Nichols.

I'm asking for $85 shipped. This includes both sets of mounting hardware and the holster.

A few pics:

Thanks for looking!
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz

Bump for price drop. Will take $70 shipped, or make me an offer. I would also be interested in trades for mags or accessories. Mags for HK guns (P30, USPf9 or USP45) or Beretta Nano would interest me. Heck, maybe a knife? I have a ton of holsters and don't need this one but it's way too nice to just in a box! It's brand spankin' new, still smells like plumbing supplies!
    "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“You can tell whether a man is clever by his answers. You can tell whether a man is wise by his questions.” - Naguib Mahfouz