Para Ord LDA PDA 45

This is a discussion on Para Ord LDA PDA 45 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Very sweet shooter and an easy carry gun. I'm the original owner of this 45. The double action trigger is absolutely great. I'm not sure ...

Thread: Para Ord LDA PDA 45

Senior Member Array svgheartland's Avatar

Para Ord LDA PDA 45

Very sweet shooter and an easy carry gun. I'm the original owner of this 45. The double action trigger is absolutely great. I'm not sure of round count but it isn't particularly high. Let's say 350. It's a great shooter but a 3" 45 ain't exactly a plinker for all day on Sundays so I haven't worn it out by any means. It's just getting broken in even if the round count is 500. I'm not one to keep very accurate records past a certain point.

Comes with original case and documentation plus CD and lock and all that stuff. Two 7 round magazines. I'll toss in an extra main spring (hold tight now....that's a $4 value!!)

This has been a flawless gun. I'm only selling to fund another platform that I don't have at this point. 45 ACP, I have. Not a single issue since day one. Everything I fed in, it's processed. The only SD ammo has been Hornady XTP 185 gr. Everything in 200 and 230 ball ammo has been great.

It has a little holster wear but not much. It carries absolutely great IWB, but I kind of always thought it was just a bit too good looking for me to carry regularly. I haven't carried it a great deal since I have a farm and I'm crawling under tractors, splitting wood, etc. I will say though that it's one of the better looking guns that I've owned.

SS and alloy, cocobolo grips, ambi safety, match grade 3" barrel, Trijicon nights sights. Ramp and bore very nice. It's all cleaned up and lubed. Ready to rock.

$700 face to face, NC permit holders only with all documentation and all expected procedure to be followed by both parties. Add $25 I guess for shipping to an FFL.
    Attached Images
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array svgheartland's Avatar
    Drop to $650
    Savage Heartland

What if the Hokey Pokey IS what it's all about?