FS: MINT Ruger LCR in .38/357 Magnum + Acc+ New ammo. (Eastern WA)

This is a discussion on FS: MINT Ruger LCR in .38/357 Magnum + Acc+ New ammo. (Eastern WA) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Private Party Sale, local sale: Minty RUGER KLCR .357 Magnum + Acc. Clarkston No ship. Over 21, non felon, WA residents only. Minty Ruger KLCR ...

Thread: FS: MINT Ruger LCR in .38/357 Magnum + Acc+ New ammo. (Eastern WA)

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar

Private Party Sale, local sale: Minty RUGER KLCR .357 Magnum + Acc. Clarkston No ship. Over 21, non felon, WA residents only. Minty Ruger KLCR in .357 Magnum caliber with XS Tritium front sight. HKS Speed loader and DeSantis Speed- Loader pouch. New box of (50) Federal 158 grain .357 Magnum ammo. I'll also throw in a New box of (50) .38 SP Magtech 158 gr. JHP and 2 more HKS speed- loaders..This gun will come with Ruger box. You must be able over 21 and to legally buy guns in WA. No paperwork to fill out other than a bill of sale. This gun is heavier to carry than my new LCP so that's why I'm selling it.. I'm not willing to trade. $560 (Firm) is a fair price to pay for a KLCR with this stuff. No sales tax from me.

This gun will come with Ruger box and no manual. You must be able over 21 and to legally buy guns in WA. $560 Firm, no paperwork to fill out other than a bill of sale. This gun is heavier to carry than my new LCP so that's why I'm selling it.

redsoxwa@yahoo.com for questions

$525 for the gun and acc. but only the ammo in the speed loaders.

Distinguished Member Array clarkston_cz's Avatar
    Closing this thread.

Moving it and my LCP w/CT to Gun Broker in Jan.

I don't want to be on GB or trying to ship guns over the Holidays.

Been there and done that before:((