WTS/Trade S&W M&P 40 Full Size (Oregon)

This is a discussion on WTS/Trade S&W M&P 40 Full Size (Oregon) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Hi all. I have a full size S&W M&P 40 for sale. This weapon has approximately 250 rounds through it and has been well taken ...

Thread: WTS/Trade S&W M&P 40 Full Size (Oregon)

WTS/Trade S&W M&P 40 Full Size (Oregon)

Hi all. I have a full size S&W M&P 40 for sale. This weapon has approximately 250 rounds through it and has been well taken care of (cleaned and lubed after every session at the range.) This weapon comes with everything that it came from S&W with. The weapon comes with the case, 2 10 round magazines, 3 backstraps, lock, shell casing from S&W and this weapon comes with the magazine safety. This is a great weapon and shoots great with zero jams. The only reason I am wanting to sell/trade is because this is the only weapon I have chambered for .40 and would like to get back to all the same ammo. If you wish to buy/trade for this weapon you are agreeing you can legally own a firearm in the state of Oregon. I will also be checking the persons drivers license to make sure they are an Oregon resident. I also have 300 rounds of quality FMJ that I would like to sell with this weapon.

I am looking to trade for a Glock 26 Gen 4 or a Glock 19 Gen 4 in great shape. I am willing to put in some cash if it is a great deal.

20130905_162127.jpg20130905_162229.jpg20130905_162106.jpg
    NRA Lifetime Member
    =“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” -George Orwell
    ="If you are more than 20 feet from your weapon while reading this thread you are doing it wrong." -Myself

2. Remove Ads

If I lived in Oregon, I'd have to talk to you.