WTS - Nice Holsters for Glock and Kahrs : Milt Sparks, Ritchie. Right Hand.

This is a discussion on WTS - Nice Holsters for Glock and Kahrs : Milt Sparks, Ritchie. Right Hand. within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; 1. Hard to find, VM2 for Kahrs! Milt Sparks VM2 for Kahr K9, P9, CW9 series, can use with micro PM / CM series too ...

Thread: WTS - Nice Holsters for Glock and Kahrs : Milt Sparks, Ritchie. Right Hand.

WTS - Nice Holsters for Glock and Kahrs : Milt Sparks, Ritchie. Right Hand.

1. Hard to find, VM2 for Kahrs! Milt Sparks VM2 for Kahr K9, P9, CW9 series, can use with micro PM / CM series too (I did). Brown. Used but still in prime condition. Sold my CW9 so it can go.

$115 to your door.

2. Ritchie CQ-QR for G19/23, in as-new condition, not even broken-in. Bought new for my G19 but barely used as I always IWB carry all the time. It can share ride with your G26/G27 too .. like I do. New is $135 plus shipping (see Top Gun Supply for ref)

$95 to your door

Only accept MoneyOrder or PayPal (+4%) .

First "I take it" to this post gets it -- follow by PM for detail. (Pistols in the photo are NOT for sales)

2. Remove Ads

That Ritchie is also for the 26,27,33?
    Certified Infidel

Quote Originally Posted by Shrike6 View Post
    That Ritchie is also for the 26,27,33?
    Yes, you can indeed share holsters made for 19/23 with 26/27. They have the same frame size (width / height), only that 26/27 will not "reach" all the way to the bottom. I say that from personal experience.. coz ... like many others, I do own 19 and 26.

I did not mention "G33".. and I cannot comment on G33 fitment, as I have never owned one.

Both items are SOLD.
    Last edited by wagon; December 24th, 2013 at 01:05 AM.