WTS/WTT .45acp ammo, NC

This is a discussion on WTS/WTT .45acp ammo, NC within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Located in Halifax County NC. Prefer FTF but can arrange shipping at buyers expense. I have 9 boxes (450 rounds) of PMC Bronze 230gr fmj. ...

Thread: WTS/WTT .45acp ammo, NC

WTS/WTT .45acp ammo, NC

Located in Halifax County NC. Prefer FTF but can arrange shipping at buyers expense.

I have 9 boxes (450 rounds) of PMC Bronze 230gr fmj. I purchased this a few years ago and recently sold my last .45 handgun so it's no longer needed. My asking price, ftf, is $22 per box of 50. I also have several empty boxes and some once fired brass I will give to anyone who buys it all.

I will consider trades for 9mm and .357 ammo.

.45 ammo 002.JPG.45 ammo 001.JPG

WWB pic is empties and approx 270 pieces of .45acp brass, mostly once fired Winchester.

*Ammo can is not included*
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

2. Remove Ads

too bad I'm not near north carolina. I have about 400 rnds of 9mm that I cant use cause I sold my g19 for a .45

what luck, hu?
    If I gave a crap about what you think about my guns.....it was early this morning and I already flushed it!

No longer for sale