Wtb: glock 32 in 357sig

This is a discussion on Wtb: glock 32 in 357sig within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Anyone have one? I'm located in connecticut so I can legally own this gun but no magazine over 10 rounds. Willing to buy just the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RugerSRGuy

Thread: Wtb: glock 32 in 357sig

Wtb: glock 32 in 357sig

Anyone have one?

I'm located in connecticut so I can legally own this gun but no magazine over 10 rounds. Willing to buy just the gun if you don't have any 10 rounders. Prefer a gen 4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Remove Ads

Why not find a Glock 23 and then order yourself a Lone Wolf 357 sig conversion barrel for it? Now you have a 40 Cal to shoot when you can't find 357 Sig ammo.
    BTW, havn't seen any Gen 3 or Gen 4 Glocks with low cap mags.
    Why Waltz when you can Rock-N-Roll

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    Why not find a Glock 23 and then order yourself a Lone Wolf 357 sig conversion barrel for it? Now you have a 40 Cal to shoot when you can't find 357 Sig ammo.
    BTW, havn't seen any Gen 3 or Gen 4 Glocks with low cap mags.
    I have no interest in .40. Since connecticut passed these crap gun laws and limited my capacity to 10 I wanted to get something with a little more punch than my 9mm guns but at the same time not as heavy to carry on my hip all day as my .45s. Don't like the snappiness of the .40 round so I sold off my .40 guns and ammo.

So I settled on a 357 sig. Il shoot my 9s and 45s as usual and then just make shooting the 357 a lesser occasion. Enough to stay sharp with it incase I need to use it since it'll be my carry piece. But ammo is too expensive and rare in 357 sig to shoot as much as my other calibers for just plinking

multistage likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RugerSRGuy View Post
    I have no interest in .40. Since connecticut passed these crap gun laws and limited my capacity to 10 I wanted to get something with a little more punch than my 9mm guns but at the same time not as heavy to carry on my hip all day as my .45s. Don't like the snappiness of the .40 round so I sold off my .40 guns and ammo.

So I settled on a 357 sig. Il shoot my 9s and 45s as usual and then just make shooting the 357 a lesser occasion. Enough to stay sharp with it incase I need to use it since it'll be my carry piece. But ammo is too expensive and rare in 357 sig to shoot as much as my other calibers for just plinking

I was only pointing out that you could get a Glock 23 with a 10 Round Magazine that may be legal in your State. Your State, like Massachusetts, has this silly ban on hi cap mags. I'm always asked to "sell the gun and not the mag" when customers (MA,CT,NY,and several others States) who can't have a Hi Cap mag in the gun they wish to purchase.
    I think your gonna look far and wide on your quest.
    Not sure if CT is following the Massachusetts gun ban, but I'm sure you're not away far from that happening.
    As for the Magazine, I've looked at your State's Law and as of Jan 1, 2014 it looks as if you bought a Gen 3 or 4 glock 32, you'd be required to register the mags (or any hi cap mags) you have.
    Is this the reason why you just want to "buy the gun without the mag" The gun isn't worth squat without a mag, but there's something more to it with your State's Laws.

If you find the gun without mags I have several 10 round magd for it I don't use hardly anymore that I'd be willing to sell fairly cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by CLASS3NH View Post
    I was only pointing out that you could get a Glock 23 with a 10 Round Magazine that may be legal in your State. Your State, like Massachusetts, has this silly ban on hi cap mags. I'm always asked to "sell the gun and not the mag" when customers (MA,CT,NY,and several others States) who can't have a Hi Cap mag in the gun they wish to purchase.
    I think your gonna look far and wide on your quest.
    Not sure if CT is following the Massachusetts gun ban, but I'm sure you're not away far from that happening.
    As for the Magazine, I've looked at your State's Law and as of Jan 1, 2014 it looks as if you bought a Gen 3 or 4 glock 32, you'd be required to register the mags (or any hi cap mags) you have.
    Is this the reason why you just want to "buy the gun without the mag" The gun isn't worth squat without a mag, but there's something more to it with your State's Laws.
    I appreciate your input and recommendation. However, I'm completely aware of the new gun laws in my state and I know what is and isn't legal. There is no more registration. We had until December 31 2013 to submit registration forms for firearms that are now considered assault weapons and magazines over 10 rounds. We were unable to legally purchase said firearms and mags over 10 rounds starting on 4/4/2013 so I can't buy a 13 rounder now and register it I just can't plain buy it. And if I had it in my possession before 4/4/13 and didn't register it by 12/31/13 it is now illegal to own as of jan 1 2014.

If you have any questions about CTs new gun laws or need any clarification on them let me know.

As far as buying the gun without the mags... I know a gun isn't worth anything without the mags but I can easily just go buy 10 round mags for it. I don't know why anyone would be hesitant to sell just the gun. Selling a gun without mags is harder to do than selling mags without a gun because people want to buy spare mags all the time. I'm taking the hard sale and making it easy since I'm specifically asking for just the gun. It would actually benefit someone to do so as you can take whatever the price is that you'd sell it for with the mags and cut it down a few bucks since it's got no mags included then go sell the mags separate normal price and come out with more money than you would have got for them selling together. Example :

Glock 19 gen 3. Locally I can sell this all day with 2 15 rounders (can't sell them anymore because they are now illegal to transfer in state however I can own them because I registered the mags) for $500. I can sell just the gun for $450 and then go sell the mags for $35 each. That's $520 total. Made an extra $20 splitting them up.

Good Luck with it. Hope you find what you're looking for.