WTS: M&P 40 Pro Series FS w/extras

This is a discussion on WTS: M&P 40 Pro Series FS w/extras within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; For sale is my M&P 40 Pro Series FS. I am the original owner. It comes with all the original stuff: box, grip adaptors, manual, ...

For sale is my M&P 40 Pro Series FS. I am the original owner. It comes with all the original stuff: box, grip adaptors, manual, etc. It also comes with a total of (4) magazines. It functions perfectly and is in very good condition cosmetically with a slight rub mark on the top right part of the slide behind the ejection port from reholstering.

For those not familiar with the Pro Series, it came with night sights and a 4-5 1/2 lb. trigger pull instead of the usual 6 1/2 pull on the standard model. I've put enough rounds through mine that I don't notice any grittiness in the trigger whatsoever, but that's just my opinion. No FTF, FTE's with any types of ammo I've put through it (various range ammo, Winchester Ranger, Federal HST).

Asking $400.00 shipped with buyer to pay FFL fees on their end. If my asking price is met and the buyer wants it, I'll include a Dale Fricke Archangel AIWB holster at no charge. Pics available upon request. Contact me either through the PM system here or through my email at spectralman@hotmail.com. Thanks for looking.

Bill
    NRA Life Member

M&P 40 has been sold.
    NRA Life Member