Looking to trade for a pocket 380

This is a discussion on Looking to trade for a pocket 380 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Hi everyone, I need a pocket gun with our impending Carry rights coming to Illinois. I am short on cash, after spending 300 on the ...

Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Looking to trade for a pocket 380

Looking to trade for a pocket 380

Hi everyone,
    I need a pocket gun with our impending Carry rights coming to Illinois. I am short on cash, after spending 300 on the CCW class and 150 on the license plus 60 for digital prints. I invested basically 600 dollars last week to finally be able to exercise my constitutional rights.

With that said, money for me is going to be tight for the next year. I need to barter some items to hopefully get what I want. I prefer a Taurus TCP but am open to the other 380's as well.

I have a brand new Tempurpedic Symphony Queen Size Memory Foam Pillow brand new never opened, smoke free home. Retails for 130 plus tax. I can also add 22lr ammunition to the deal and some cash.

If you have a pocket 380 that you barely use, bought for your wife but she doesn't like it, or just a gun you plain don't like, let me know. I am located in Illinois.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Images

2. Remove Ads

If someone just wants to purchase the pillow let me know. I can then gave more cash to put towards a 380.

Does anyone have a Taurus TCP they never carry?