I bought the Crimson Trace LG-105's sometime back for my S&W Model 637. I used them approximately 6 trips to the range.

I didn't really like them (for me, the laser sight just wasn't my thing), so they were put back in the box, with the stock grips going back on the gun. I advertised the grips for sale on Florida Gun Trader, where they sparked some interest but no one ended up purchasing them back then. I may have advertised them here, but don't really remember and didn't take time to search this sub-forum. If I were to rate the condition of the grips on a scale from 0 to 10, 10 being the highest, I'd rate the condition of the grips a 9, as they were used on the gun for some trips to the range.

I'm offering the grips for sale, again, for $135.00 which will include shipping. Shipping only to the contiguous US. I don't have a PayPal account, so payment would be by check, with the grips being shipped after the check was deposited and cleared by my bank. As part of shipping, I will ship the package with a tracking number which will be provided to you.

Here's a link to Crimson Trace's website for their LG-105's, for anyone interested and wanting to read the specs. Laser Sight for Smith & Wesson J Frame LG-105 | Official Crimson Trace

PM me if you have an interest in purchasing the grips and have some further questions.

So, $135.00 buys the grips and shipping is included in the $135.

Regards,

Erich