WTS: Raven Concealment Double Mag Carrier for Glock 9mm/.40

This is a discussion on WTS: Raven Concealment Double Mag Carrier for Glock 9mm/.40 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; For sale is a Raven Concealment double mag carrier for Glock 9mm and .40 mags, with the MD cut. Left side carry with bullets forward ...

Thread: WTS: Raven Concealment Double Mag Carrier for Glock 9mm/.40

WTS: Raven Concealment Double Mag Carrier for Glock 9mm/.40

For sale is a Raven Concealment double mag carrier for Glock 9mm and .40 mags, with the MD cut. Left side carry with bullets forward (typical for a right handed shooter). Black with 1.5" belt loops.
    Has only been used in 2 classes, so it is in great condition.

$55 shipped within the continental US. USPS money order, or Pay Pal gift option preferred. Please email me at ks1911shooter@yahoo.com if interested.

IMG_1055.jpg

Do you have their OWB holster. Been lioking at and wanted feedback please

I have both the Phantom and Phantom LC OWB holsters, but those aren't for sale.

SPF!!!!!

Not looking to buy your holster but wanted to know the goid & bad of their holster

It's pretty much the only OWB holster I use today. I have a narrow waist, and a lot of leather pancake holsters don't work for me. The wings of a leather pancake holster will pull in once I have my belt cinched down, and since I have a narrow 30" waist, the abrupt curve causes a leather holster to flatten out even more for me, which binds the gun during draw. I highly prefer pancake style holsters though because of their conceal-ability. Enter the RCS, which is the first kydex holster to fit my needs. I also prefer a lower than average ride height, and RCS has a "drop loops" option, which lowers the ride height by about 3/4" vs their standard loops. The drop loops option, the short body shield, and the 10 cant is pretty much perfect for my needs. They are also a great company to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by shamster View Post
    It's pretty much the only OWB holster I use today. I have a narrow waist, and a lot of leather pancake holsters don't work for me. The wings of a leather pancake holster will pull in once I have my belt cinched down, and since I have a narrow 30" waist, the abrupt curve causes a leather holster to flatten out even more for me, which binds the gun during draw. I highly prefer pancake style holsters though because of their conceal-ability. Enter the RCS, which is the first kydex holster to fit my needs. I also prefer a lower than average ride height, and RCS has a "drop loops" option, which lowers the ride height by about 3/4" vs their standard loops. The drop loops option, the short body shield, and the 10 cant is pretty much perfect for my needs. They are also a great company to deal with.
    May I ask reason for selling after just two classes?

Sold!!!

Remove Ads