CO ONLY: TRADE: Springfield XDS 3.3 9mm

This is a discussion on CO ONLY: TRADE: Springfield XDS 3.3 9mm within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; hello! Looking to trade my New Springfield XDS 3.3 9mm I just bought it and after taking it to the range once i decided that ...

Thread: CO ONLY: TRADE: Springfield XDS 3.3 9mm

hello! Looking to trade my New Springfield XDS 3.3 9mm I just bought it and after taking it to the range once i decided that i dont like it.

Looking for Glock 26,30S,33

I dont feel like dealing with A FFL so im looking for a local trade.

Thanks,

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. Gen James Mattis USMC

how much, cash?
    Beans, Bullets, and Bandages. The only thing better than being ready is not having to use it!

Shoot me a price, I will give you a deal but i would hate to lose too much on it. I have a reciept showing a purchise date of last week
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. Gen James Mattis USMC

well, i'm seeing them on gunbroker etc. for anywhere from $475 to $550.

depending on where you live and how much fuel i gotta burn to get to you.... i'm in loveland up north.

i'd be interested in it for $425-$450 if i keep my fuel cost under $20. if you're in Pueblo or Durango i'm gonna have to get my fuel costs out.

this is all dependant on my incoming tax return and my wife... we are actually planning on buying guns with this return, but ont this one. if you like my price offer i will talk with her tonight.
    Beans, Bullets, and Bandages. The only thing better than being ready is not having to use it!

If u decide to sell via FFL I'm interested. I'm in OH

"I miss America"