Barrett M82A1 for sale

This is a discussion on Barrett M82A1 for sale within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Sold off a bunch of stuff to buy this and the only range I can shoot it is 100 yards I got caught up in ...

Thread: Barrett M82A1 for sale

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar

Barrett M82A1 for sale

Sold off a bunch of stuff to buy this and the only range I can shoot it is 100 yards I got caught up in the OMG factor of the big semi and don't need it. I have a M95 that I take for LONG range shooting but in good ole PA I can't hunt with the M82A1 (semi). Anyways My friend has a stroker motor that I want to buy for my 69 mustang and this gun is the only one that I really have no reason to own.

it's the two tone version, with Barrett rings and the Leupold mark 4 4.5-14. comes in the factory pelican case. I have only fired 10 rounds out of it. I could sell some ammo to whom ever buys it just not too much since I still need some for my other one. I would like to make this a quick sale so $8799 shipped firm no trades (unless it's old colts, I will make the exception for that the wife can just get over it)

Best way to contact is email

dragman1145@windstream.net
    Attached Images
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

how about kidneys? ..or a first born son?

just kidding. nice gun. wsh i had $10k burning a hole in my pocket....
    Beans, Bullets, and Bandages. The only thing better than being ready is not having to use it!

"First comes smiles. Then comes lies. Last is Gunfire."

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    I though my pistols were an exspensive habbit, NOPE I got into long range hunting and competition. Then I thought that was a lot and bought a car. lol
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Remove Ads