wtb keltec 32 or 380

wtb keltec 32 or 380

This is a discussion on wtb keltec 32 or 380 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Let me know what you have and how much and how much shipping is . thanks...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WrongRecroom

Thread: wtb keltec 32 or 380

wtb keltec 32 or 380

Let me know what you have and how much and how much shipping is .

thanks
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Get the 380 if possible
    The police are not there to protect you from crime, they are there to arrest the guy after the crime has been committed, assuming they find him. It is your responsibility to protect yourself and your family.

I have owned a couple Keltec 32's in the past. They were decent little pistols, but they were a little picky about ammo. Just be sure to use only brass cased ammo if you go with the .32.

Quote Originally Posted by AmmoFan01 View Post
    I have owned a couple Keltec 32's in the past. They were decent little pistols, but they were a little picky about ammo. Just be sure to use only brass cased ammo if you go with the .32.

Thanks... I have a decent ammo of brass case s&b etc on hand and some old very hard hitting stuff from way back that I was thinking of using plus 10 round mags are nice ..
    AmmoFan01 likes this.
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller