WTS: AAC 9" 300 Blackout Upper

This is a discussion on WTS: AAC 9" 300 Blackout Upper within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have a lightly used AAC 9" upper receiver chambered in 300 Blackout. Comes as it does from the factory, including NiB bolt csrrier group. ...

Thread: WTS: AAC 9" 300 Blackout Upper

I have a lightly used AAC 9" upper receiver chambered in 300 Blackout. Comes as it does from the factory, including NiB bolt csrrier group. Light, BUIS and additional kit are obviously not included. This is for the upper only as it came from AAC.

$925 shipped OBO.

Email might be a little quicker. It's my username at gmail.com.

Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe

SOLD
    Proven combat techniques may not be flashy and may require a bit more physical effort on the part of the shooter. Further, they may not win competition matches, but they will help ensure your survival in a shooting or gunfight on the street. ~Paul Howe