NAA 22mag

NAA 22mag

This is a discussion on NAA 22mag within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; 210 .. Shiped for 35 .. If you want to do local buy the ammo you see is thrown in for 220 .. I just ...

Thread: NAA 22mag

NAA 22mag

210 .. Shiped for 35 .. If you want to do local buy the ammo you see is thrown in for 220 .. I just cant ship the ammo (wish I could but I have to drive 35-40 min to a place that might ship it )

thanks
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Distinguished Member Array DingBat's Avatar
    so i seen you posting all this and gotta ask, what you gathering funds for...?
    Beans, Bullets, and Bandages. The only thing better than being ready is not having to use it!

Quote Originally Posted by DingBat View Post
    so i seen you posting all this and gotta ask, what you gathering funds for...?
    I wish .. This is the I just saw how much I spent on guns and ammo and I got to dump some stuff to pay off the bills .. I wish it was something good
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller