Glock 26 gen 3 with add ons and NAA 22mag

This is a discussion on Glock 26 gen 3 with add ons and NAA 22mag within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; 22 mag is 190 with box and all ... Note no ammo comes with it unless we met local ( I dont have any place ...

22 mag is 190 with box and all ... Note no ammo comes with it unless we met local ( I dont have any place close I can ship ammo )
    Glock 26 gen 3 with true glow night sites .. Talon grip/bevertail and extnted take down and slide lever .. Plus 2 mag and a 17 round mag with x grip 500

Shipped for either is 35 each where legal ... If your in CA I think both are still legal there will just swap the 17 rounder for another 10 rounder

thanks

“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller

Glock 26 sold
    NAA stil for sale
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” H.L. Mencken
    "Vous ne les laisserez pas passer, mes camarades"
    "We're surrounded. That simplifies our problem of getting to these people and killing them."Chesty Puller