FS Gun Belts (WI)

FS Gun Belts (WI)

This is a discussion on FS Gun Belts (WI) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Sticking to my New Years Resolution I am getting down to "my fighting weight" In doing so, two of my gun belts (which I got ...

Thread: FS Gun Belts (WI)

FS Gun Belts (WI)

Sticking to my New Years Resolution I am getting down to "my fighting weight" In doing so, two of my gun belts (which I got for Christmas) are now too large for me. The first belt is Bullhide leather belt and the second it 5.11 Tactical belt.

1) Bullhide Leather Belt Rich Brown Double stitched 1 1/2" belt with a brass roller buckle and double keepers. It is sized 44 which, according to their sizing chart is a 40" waist. It has 7 holes that are 1" apart. This belt is in great shape. There are a few scuffs on it as I have worn with a Crossbreed holster a number of times. Below is a link to their web site. New these are $85, so I am selling this one for $50 shipped.
    Rich Brown DOUBLE Stitched BullHide Belt

2) 5.11 Tactical Series Style 59409 in size 2 XL(44-46"). It is green with a black buckle. I have seen the color called "tundra" but it looks green to me. The link below is similar other than it has a black buckle. This one is in great shape with little to no wear on This one I am asing $25 shipped.
    5.11 Tactical Trainer 1 1/2" Wide Tactical Belt | Official 5.11 Site

Let me know if you have any questions,

Nick
    Attached Images

VIP Member
    Congratulations, I'd buy but I'm waging the same battle and I would hopefully be selling them sometime in the near future too.
    Typos are for the entertainment of the reader. Don't let it go to your head

The Bullhide Leather belt is a awesome belt! I have one and don't see needing a new belt for years to come. This is a great value for a excellent belt. You are correct in the size, add 4 inches to your pant size for a perfect fit. +1 for the Bullhide!
    Calm is smooth and smooth is fast!

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."- Abraham Lincoln

Pm sent on bullhide belt
    Using Tapatalk

Pm sent again on bullhide belt
    Using Tapatalk

The Bulllhide belt is sold to Diehard1. PM sent

Thanks

Nick