WTS: Full size 9mm M&P

This is a discussion on WTS: Full size 9mm M&P within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have for sale a full size Smith and Wesson M&P in 9mm. The pistol is equipped with Trijicon HD night sights and comes with ...

Thread: WTS: Full size 9mm M&P

RT [OP]

I have for sale a full size Smith and Wesson M&P in 9mm. The pistol is equipped with Trijicon HD night sights and comes with everything shown in the first pic. The gun has around 1500 rounds through it without a FTF, FTE, etc., the only issue being a slight accuracy problem I noticed right after I bought it. I sent it in and S&W replaced the barrel and locking block, totally correcting the accuracy issue. The gun has seen very little holster time over the last 2 years, so there is really no wear that I have noticed nor are there any scratches or other blemishes in the finish that I have noticed either. It's a great shooter, and the only reason I'm selling it is to fund another purchase since I don't carry it all that much anymore.

I am asking $525 for it. I don't want to mess with shipping, so if anyone is interested, it will have to be a face to face transaction in the central Indiana area. I will require verification of Indiana residency and a valid LTCH (just to see for verification purposes, no recording of information).

For anyone that is interested, I'll throw in a Galco OWB thumb break holster as well, since I'll have no use for it if I part with the gun.

IMG_20140529_134317_488.jpg

IMG_20140525_134954_452.jpg

IMG_20140525_135048_257.jpg

IMG_20140525_135059_804.jpg

RT [OP]
    SOLD