WTS: TT Gunleather IWB Leather Holster for Kahr PM9 and CM9 R/H

This is a discussion on WTS: TT Gunleather IWB Leather Holster for Kahr PM9 and CM9 R/H within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I recently sold my Kahr CM9 so no longer have any use for this holster. It is a TT Gunleather custom made leather holster designed ...

Thread: WTS: TT Gunleather IWB Leather Holster for Kahr PM9 and CM9 R/H

I recently sold my Kahr CM9 so no longer have any use for this holster. It is a TT Gunleather custom made leather holster designed for a Kahr PM9 or CM9. This is the Slim IWB "Mike's Special" model, black color, 1.5" belt loops, for a right handed shooter. These are one of the most popular high-end custom leather holsters you can buy, and in my opinion Tim makes the most comfortable design in terms of cant and ride height. This particular holster has minimal use on it and hardly shows any signs of wear.

Asking $90 shipped, will accept Paypal gift or money order and holster will ship same or next day after payment is received.

Slim IWB Holster "Mikes Special" - Tim Thurner

Here is an older picture showing how the gun sits in the holster. There are no issues getting a full grip for presentation.

Last edited by JBarbaresi; June 13th, 2014 at 03:44 PM.

Do you know if this is one of the Kahr style holsters that will fit a SCCY?.

Sara Lou
    Just because i'm paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get me....

Quote Originally Posted by Zralou View Post
    Do you know if this is one of the Kahr style holsters that will fit a SCCY?.

Sara Lou
    Sorry I'm not 100% sure. I had never heard of the SCCY till just now. Looking at pictures of the gun I don't think it would fit because this is a holster made specifically for the cm9 and pm9. I believe it also works for the mks.

TT Gunleather is the best holster maker there is. Period. I own a few of them. The mikes special is nothing short of perfect. I saw this post, and just wanted to comment on how great they are. And for the price you're asking with no wait I find this to be a more than fair deal. I can't believe that anyone who owns the pistol for this holster hasn't jumped at it yet. If I did, this would be mine
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Diehard1 View Post
    TT Gunleather is the best holster maker there is. Period. I own a few of them. The mikes special is nothing short of perfect. I saw this post, and just wanted to comment on how great they are. And for the price you're asking with no wait I find this to be a more than fair deal. I can't believe that anyone who owns the pistol for this holster hasn't jumped at it yet. If I did, this would be mine
    Thanks, and I completely agree with you. I don't own anything for CC other than TT holsters now, with exception of a few RCS kydex holsters with light compatibility. It's not just the quality of what he makes, it's the design and how the gun sits while wearing it.

Distinguished Member Array coffeecup's Avatar
    Is the spare mag holder included ?

Quote Originally Posted by coffeecup View Post
    Is the spare mag holder included ?
    Sorry, no. I would but the mag holder sold as part of the package with the gun.

Distinguished Member Array coffeecup's Avatar
    OK--Thanks for the reply.

Bump for a great holster. I have the same one and it rocks.