COMPTAC CTAC Holster for Glock 19/23/32 (also works with 26/27/33)

This is a discussion on COMPTAC CTAC Holster for Glock 19/23/32 (also works with 26/27/33) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Up for sale is my CTAC holster. Newer style with better formed kydex showing the gun model on it. Used but 100% functional. I paid ...

Thread: COMPTAC CTAC Holster for Glock 19/23/32 (also works with 26/27/33)

Up for sale is my CTAC holster. Newer style with better formed kydex showing the gun model on it. Used but 100% functional. I paid $60 used for it (shipped). You can have it for $39 shipped.

I bought it for my G23 but found my 27 fit it as well. Not 100% perfectly, but absolutely acceptable for carry.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by smolck; June 23rd, 2014 at 11:09 PM.
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

Why is it taped up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Newman5 View Post
    Why is it taped up ?
    Simple addition of extra padding for my fat self. Note in two of the pics it is no longer there. The mole skin adds enough to keep it comfortable for all day carry. Nothing wrong with it. 100% in tact as it came from Comptac (save for the clip I trimmed)
    As Benjamin Franklin left the hall in Philadelphia, he was asked, “What kind of government have you given us, Dr. Franklin?” He replied: “A republic, if you can keep it.”

SOLD. Wow, that was fast! Thanks guys!