trade xds 9mm for 45

trade xds 9mm for 45

This is a discussion on trade xds 9mm for 45 within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Hi I have an xds 9mm post recall purchased this spring with about 600 rounds through it. Nice gun shoots good but I went with ...

Thread: trade xds 9mm for 45

trade xds 9mm for 45

Hi I have an xds 9mm post recall purchased this spring with about 600 rounds through it. Nice gun shoots good but I went with something different for carry. It has the "gear", case, mag holder, 2 backstraps, holster... 2 short and one long mag. Looking to trade strait up for a post recall xds 45 with similar gear...ffl if not in Illinois

pm if interested

I would consider this depending on what shape your 9mm is in. Does it have any heavy scratches etc? I have a .45 that is nearly perfect. I'd say about 98-99 percent new condition.

no scratches just bought it this spring only carried for a couple months I will send you some pics is yours post recall?

Yes Sir, mine is post recall. I have the original case with everything that was included when new. I started with a 100 round bulk box of FMJ ammo and I just counted 23 rounds left in the box so I guess that is about 77 rounds through the gun. Nothing at all wrong with it, this little .45 is just too darn rough on the webbing of my hand.

Hey, sorry but my circumstances have changed and I wont be able to do the trade

sorry again