FS in TX - Sig Sauer 2022 9mm - LNIB - Flat Dark Earth!

This is a discussion on FS in TX - Sig Sauer 2022 9mm - LNIB - Flat Dark Earth! within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; FS in Bryan/College Station area (I'm not that far from Houston, for any potential Houston buyers who wanna meet up!). Like New Sig Sauer Sp2022 ...

Thread: FS in TX - Sig Sauer 2022 9mm - LNIB - Flat Dark Earth!

FS in Bryan/College Station area (I'm not that far from Houston, for any potential Houston buyers who wanna meet up!).

Like New Sig Sauer Sp2022 Flat Dark Earth Pistol in 9mm! Gun comes with factory night sights.

Gun is only 1 month old, and had exactly 183 rounds fired thru it on 1 trip. 150 rounds of FMJ and 33 rounds of various JHP. The gun functioned 100%.

I purchased 4 Sigs recently. However, I am selling a carbine and an optic to go towards a high end 1911. I have a shot at a Ed Brown 1911 at a great price... I only need about $400-$450 more. One Sig has to go... This one will sell for about that price - so, this is the one. Otherwise, I'd keep it.

Gun is accurate and does double taps very well.

Gun comes with factory case, TWO factory 15 round Sig Pro magazines (some Sig Pros only come with 1 magazine) and a factory holster that came with the package. There is also an additional backstrap that comes with the gun (gun came with 1 on the gun, and one larger sized one). I never used the holster - I left it in the case. Gun has never been carried.

(Photos below)

My price is $405. Face to face sales only! With factory night sights, this is a great deal! Makes a fantastic carry gun or home defense gun.

Please email me at goldfishpanda@Hotmail.com and the first "I'll take it" with an exchange of information and setting up a meet time/location gets it.

SOLD