Have a Kahr CW9 here for sale. Gun was purchased new at Cabela's about a year ago. Round count is under 500 and it does have standard Trijicon night sights installed.

There are a few "idiot" marks on this gun. In particular, I installed the night sights myself and my sight pusher marred up the right side of the rear sight, taking most of the paint off. I've since covered it over with a black Sharpie. There are also a few marks on the frame around the take down lever from disassembly.

If those things don't bother you take a good look at this pistol. I'm asking $425.00 which includes the pictured case and total of four 7 round mags. I also have a Comp Tac Infidel IWB kydex holster for this gun which I'll let go for an additional $45.00 if buyer is interested.

If you live in or near the Phoenix area, we can meet in person for the transfer. Cash only and I will need to see an Az driver's license or ID. Otherwise, I will ship to your FFL from my FFL here in Phoenix. My FFL has quoted me $60.00 for shipping (including insurance). Buyer pays all fees. I prefer Paypal as gift or USPS money order. Will ship upon receipt of funds.

PM if interested.

Thanks for looking.