WTS: Walther PPQ Classic 9mm with extras

This is a discussion on WTS: Walther PPQ Classic 9mm with extras within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Walther PPQ Classic (M1 paddle mag release) in 9mm for sale. Just over 900 rounds through it. Some minor holster wear, but otherwise in excellent ...

Walther PPQ Classic (M1 paddle mag release) in 9mm for sale. Just over 900 rounds through it. Some minor holster wear, but otherwise in excellent condition. 10-8 Performance sights U-notch rear with matching tritium front sight installed. Grip has been stippled by Lane Owens of Cold Bore Customs with his carry texture. The small and medium backstraps are stippled to match (the large one is not). Includes the 2 factory 15 round mags, along with 2 extra Magnum Research 15 round mags. The Magnum Research differs only aesthetically...otherwise, they are all but identical. Comes with original box, test target, and all other paperwork. I'm not sure if I still have the factory front and rear sights...if I find them, I'll include them as well.

I also have a Raven Concealment Phantom holster and single mag pouch for this PPQ. Holster is black, right handed, with 1.5" drop belt loops (which lower the ride height by about 1/2" or so), and short body shield. Mag pouch is black with 1.5" loops and has the MD cut. Holster has been used for some range sessions only.

$750 shipped to your FFL for everything listed above. USPS money order preferred. No trades and lowball offers please! I can consider selling the PPQ and RCS gear separately, but the best deal will be for everything together. Please email me at ks1911shooter@yahoo.com if interested.

Close up of stippling

10-8 Performance sights

RCS holster and mag pouch