USED Eotech A512 Optic Tactical HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight

This is a discussion on USED Eotech A512 Optic Tactical HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Eotech A512 Optic Tactical HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight. This is a used sight but in 99% condition. Includes the OEM box and paperwork. Here is the ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By patri0t

Thread: USED Eotech A512 Optic Tactical HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight

Distinguished Member Array Diddle's Avatar

Eotech A512 Optic Tactical HOLOgraphic Weapon Sight. This is a used sight but in 99% condition. Includes the OEM box and paperwork. Here is the deal - I bought this for a friend who ran into some financial problems. His daughter is starting college in the fall and with tuition and books yet to buy, he had to back out so I offer it for sale here. The price is $380.00 shipped to anyone west of the Mississippi. Add $6.00 for shipping west of the Mississippi. I will accept PayPal if you can do it as a gift or loan. OR, if you have a good rep here on DC, I will gladly cross ship on USPS priority Mail if you do the same. If you mess me over, I'll eventually get you...

Here are the pix:

eotech1.jpgeotech2.jpgeotech3.jpg

These are the exact pix that were posted on Armslist thus the "arms list" logo in the photos. I am trying to be as honest as I can here.

My best!

D~
    Diddle
    Indusrtrial Machine Tool Technician - Certified Refrigeration Technician - CET
    NRA Life Member

Great price. Wish I could afford it but I'm sure someone will jump on it soon .

Help me out friends.. It is excess to my needs. I would entertain a justifiable financial offer..

My best,

D~
    Diddle
    NRA Life Member

$386. is only $7. below Retail w Free Shipping.
    I may be interested if a significant discount were involved. Used optics just don't hold that kind of value.
    Chorizo likes this.
    Retired State Trooper (40 long years) 8 years State Range Instructor - BS Degree- Justice, MS Degree- Criminology
    All forms of Gun Control are Unconstitutional / Illegal and beyond the scope of the US. Supreme Court.
    "He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one"- Luke 22:36

-s o l d-
    Diddle
    NRA Life Member

Administrator
    Posted just as a general FYI - If any "For Sale" items are listed elsewhere for sale then they cannot be listed for sale here on D.C at the same time.

It is here and no place else basically. That is the rule.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ