WTS: Cutco Fisherman's Solution Filet Knife (unused)

This is a discussion on WTS: Cutco Fisherman's Solution Filet Knife (unused) within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I have thrown every fish I caught back in the water since I was 13. After weigh in for some, but still back. That was ...

Thread: WTS: Cutco Fisherman's Solution Filet Knife (unused)

Distinguished Member

I have thrown every fish I caught back in the water since I was 13. After weigh in for some, but still back. That was almost 22 years ago. I have no need for a fillet knife. So I don't believe this knife has ever actually been used to fillet a fish as I got it in the mid to late 90s. Going here before it goes on Ebay....

Filet knife goes from 6" to 9".

Hard polymer pliers like sheath to grab fish.

Knife sharpening stone on back plus hook sharpening groove.

Line cutter notch in the sheath.

Ebay is all over the place with prices. The things are $85 new plus shipping.

So, looking at Ebay and new stuff, how about $45 shipped to your door?

20150328_002523.jpg
    20150328_002546.jpg
    20150328_002557.jpg
    20150328_002606.jpg
    20150328_002624.jpg
    20150328_002629.jpg
    Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." - Luke 22:36

And God came down and gave unto John Moses Browning the divine knowledge of the perfect handgun. Amen.

Distinguished Member
    Sold.
    Then said he unto them, "But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." - Luke 22:36

And God came down and gave unto John Moses Browning the divine knowledge of the perfect handgun. Amen.

Remove Ads