Defensive Carry banner

Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

125K views 897 replies 441 participants last post by  montejames 
#1 ·
Title Pretty much Says it all

Post who you had good luck with and Haven't

Depending what you post Negtive you might be asked to provide some proof to the Mods

We all have seen people trash other people just becuse and thats not the Purpose of this Post

It will be a Sticky at the top.

#356 ·
Great transaction (as usual) with AZ Husker, will gladly do business with him again!

#357 ·
+1 AZ Husker

Thank you AZ Husker. I know our shipments were sent out the same day to each other. That's awesome. Complete trust.

#358 ·
Samiamtoday---thanks brother--second time we've dealt. I figured out today the mag pouch was adjustable for ride height. I like it even more. Thanks for the quick deal we've had in the past. I like being confident in a deal with a fellow member!

#360 ·
Hah, I didn't know it was adjustable! :p

Same back at ya, look forward to trading with you in the future. Partially because I think it's funny addressing things to Ram Rod though. :image035:

#363 ·
Tubby45 has been a pleasure to do business with. Quick response to communication, and shipped either the same day or the day after I paid him over the phone (C Card). The USPS was slow, but tracking data confirms Adam shipped like he couldn't wait to get rid of the gun:)

Shipped a great running, like new AR15 as described.

Thanks, Adam.

#368 ·
Just got a DeSantis Mag-Packer from clarkston_cz. Quick and painless, just like a good trip to the dentist. :smile:

#370 ·
I just bought a High Noon 'Rock Steady' belt from ICTsnub. It came better than described, it is truly like new. Even after I took a couple weeks to pull the trigger, the belt was in my mailbox exactly 3 business days after receipt of USPS MO. He was also willing to answer all my questions and gave me a lot of info.

I'd do business with him again in a heart beat.
Thanks snub.

#372 ·
Got my SmartCarry rig from p8riot yesterday! I'll be trying it around the house tomorrow. Nice deal!

#379 ·
+p+ 1 for flagflyfish

Fellows,
please allow me to assure you that when you deal w/ flagflyfish, you are dealing w/ a true gentlemen. I cannot speak highly enough of his honesty and intergrity. We had a deal for some merchandise, and a slight snafu on payment, and fff went out of his way to make sure funds were recieved. In this day and age of being ripped off on the internet, it is always a pleasure to do business with someone like fff.
I would like to thank you all for your time in reading these reviews, and deal w/ confidence w flagflyfish.

Dan

#380 ·
jdsumner is great to deal with, the little Maxpedition pack I bought from him will see many years of service. Top Notch guy to deal with in my book!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.