Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members - Page 17

Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

This is a discussion on Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I did business with Holdcard, again (I think this is the 3rd time). As is typical, transaction went very smooth & we shipped $ & ...

Page 17 of 58 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

Senior Member Array cockedlocked01's Avatar

holdcard

I did business with Holdcard, again (I think this is the 3rd time). As is typical, transaction went very smooth & we shipped $ & knife at the same time. It's always nice to do business the old fashioned way, by your word at the same time. Thank you.
    "Use human means as though divine ones didn't exist, and divine means as though there were no human ones." Baltasar Gracian
    Integrated Close Combat
    NRA Member
    Glock 19 & 26, Kahr CM9 & P45, Para P12, Kel-Tec P-32, S&W 442, & Dan Wesson 14-2.

Great transaction with QKShooter

I purchased a very well knapped obsidian spear blade from (QKShooter) and he was very fast with the shipping and only charged the actual cost of shipping plus the very low price of the blade. He even wanted me to wait to pay him after I received the blade. Very nice product and was exactly as advertised. He also sent me a picture of another one and gave me my choice. An honest guy and a pleasure to do business with.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

Thumbs up longtooth

True to his word. Good items, great price, and realy fast shipping.

Administrator
    It was my absolute pleasure to conduct business with forum member ridurall - no one could have been more congenial, likable or personable. We shared some intelligent conversation VIA Defensive Carry Private Mail on the subject of knapped blades and prehistoric stone tools. What a great person he is in general.
    I'm pleased that you loved the blade.
    A Note To All Members. - Please have the utmost trust and confidence in dealings with ridurall who is a true and honest gentleman of extremely high personal integrity.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

JD
    Administrator

Thumbs up Rob72

Bought a knife and a thumb safety from Rob72, transaction went great.

1911-45

Just bought 1k of .40 brass from 1911-45. Everything about the transaction went great. Would recommend!
    ...He suggested that "every American citizen" should own a rifle and train with it on firing ranges "at every courthouse." -Chesty Puller

VIP Member

Thumbs up windowman2--Two Thumbs Up!

Wonderful to do business with...transaction was fast and smooth with excellent communication along the way.

Just completed a nice ammo sale with Windowman2. Very smooth deal, great communication. Just as advertised. Gladly do business with him again!
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    Just received 2 boxes of .45 Ranger T-Series ammo from SCGuy. He is great to deal with, he answers all your questions, he ships fast, and he's patient. As a matter of fact, I'm so pleased with the transaction that now I'm ordering two more boxes in 9mm.

Quote Originally Posted by cockedlocked01 View Post
    TerryD was more than fair in our dealing. We traded knives, there was an "issue" that I actually wasn't bothered with, but Terry more than made up for ANY inconvenience.

Great guy to deal with.

Thanks Terry.
    Just saw this.

Thank you for the kind words, hope you are enjoing the knives!
    "Nice grips, weird choice of etching" Rocky

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    I just received two boxes of 9mm Winchester Ranger T-Series from SCGuy. He shipped these before I even paid for them. I told him I wanted two boxes and said I was going to send the money in a couple of days. He sent me a message saying he shipped them with the tracking number. I made sure to pay him right away. Alan is a great guy to deal with.

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    I purchased a Tucker holster and mag pouch from Airedale on the 12/25/07 and received it on the 12/29/07. Very quick shipping and the items were exactly as described. Sure makes for a great transaction. Thanks Airedale!!
    Look forward to doing business again.
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

I've had one transaction with a member selling. I received the product just one day after I mailed payment. There's just a level of trust here, and if it aint that, folks here just have their good name to uphold. I guess it only stands to reason as most of us permit holders take on more responsibility than the average joe citizen anyway. I have moods just like everyone else. I still take constructive criticism and the occasional S.A. remark. I've also been known to give back equally. Overall, everyone here has good character, and a sense of humor. There's a time and place for fun and games, but I haven't seen anyone lose track of the topics at hand. The forum activity as well as the folks have me hooked, and I check in here more than any other forum I'm a member of because of those facts. I'd like to thank everyone and wish them a happy and prosperous new year!

VIP Member
    Anybody who has read comments in my thread New 1911 is 1 of 2 / Range Report Added knows that I had a great transaction with CopperKnight. But I want to fill in a little. He sent the grips to me on approval. I was able to examine them and try them before deciding whether they were what I wanted. As soon as I saw them I knew they were not going back to Washington. He also knew that I would not be able to pay for them until close to the end of the month. I was able to pay earlier than I expected because we got paid early because of Christmas. I received the grips on 12/21 and was able to send the check on 12/27.

It is good to have people who have developed a trust in each other. We have several threads going about people who have abused that trust, but it hasn't prevented many of us from trusting other individuals most of whom we have never even spoken to. I appreciate the trust that CopperKnight placed in me. I also appreciate the fine work he did on the grips.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

VIP Member
    Being the other half of dr_cmg's last post, I must say he is great to deal with. Payment even arrived earlier than originally promised. You don't see that too often. Plus, he's a very nice guy to boot. We've had a great ongoing conversation about grips and other related subjects.

Thanks for the kind words, George.

-John
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD