Defensive Carry banner

Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

125K views 897 replies 441 participants last post by  montejames 
#1 ·
Title Pretty much Says it all

Post who you had good luck with and Haven't

Depending what you post Negtive you might be asked to provide some proof to the Mods

We all have seen people trash other people just becuse and thats not the Purpose of this Post

It will be a Sticky at the top.

#503 ·
Thanks to n-frame

My thanks to N-Frame........I bought several mag pouches from him and they are in great condition, worth every penny of the selling price.

#508 ·
Bought a holster from Sojourner, he is great to deal with shipped super fast and excatly as described.

#511 ·
Glock40Texan sent out my holster without delay. I'm wearing it today and remembered this thread and how important it is to feel secure in dealing with good folks.

#513 ·
Kimber Ultra Carry II with Factory Laser Grips

I completed a transaction with bstrawse. Exceptional fellow and would buy a firearm from him again in a heartbeat.

#515 ·
John OK +1!

Traded my AK to "John OK" for his Colt M4. Other than the travesty that was making my AK ban compliant for the silly laws of his state the transaction was smooth as butter. His rifle, accessories and ammo arrived as described in a timely manner.

Deal with confidence!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.