Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members - Page 19

Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

This is a discussion on Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; Originally Posted by libertarian5 Bought a extended grip Mustang Mag from dr_cmg. Absolutely pleased with the transaction. +5 Thanks, Jerry. Libertarian5's check came as quickly ...

Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by libertarian5 View Post
    Bought a extended grip Mustang Mag from dr_cmg. Absolutely pleased with the transaction. +5
    Thanks, Jerry. Libertarian5's check came as quickly as the mail could carry it and we had some good conversations as he was away from home when I got the mags in. He asked if I could hold until he got home and he contacted me the same day he got back. Excellent dealings. I just wish I could have gone down south with him.
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Well, I've had something going since the 13th of this month. It appears my money order has gotten lost in the mail. I've sent cash before and it's arrived without delay. I've written that off and canceled payment on the MO. I sent a Paypal payment last night which was received, so I'm out now twice as much as anticipated. This week will tell the truth one way or the other. First transaction went off without a hitch. This time is taxing me to the fullest extent. The person was on the site today, but has not e-mailed me the tracking number which was promised. If this goes south---I'd like them banned from the forum. I can verify everything. Gas prices are too high for me to make the trip today, but I'll have enough saved up in a week's time.

Transaction completed. #1 I may have been too impatient. #2 I found out they accepted paypal after a week of the money order being sent. I should have asked up front about options.

Slider7 gets a +1. Quick and painless sale.

Had a great transaction buying from Edward Nigma, fast and friendly.

I had a great experience with a holster sale with BT1911. He sent the money order fast and communication was very good. Many thanks to BT1911 for a great deal!

And I just received the 2 holsters from Gunner777. Both high quality Milt Sparks OWB for a great price. If you're looking for a super bargain with fast turn time, you can't go wrong with Phil.

Senior Member Array flagflyfish's Avatar
    I sold Geezer a butler creek folding stock for his Mini-14, the deal went flawlessly. He is a great guy to work with!

Rex
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman."

-- Thomas Paine (The American Crisis, No. 1, 19 December 1776)

You probably already knew this, but AZHusker is a great guy to deal with--fast, friendly, and more than fair. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him in the future.

Cheers,
    Herk
    I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on Earth.--Steve McQueen

Herk & flagflyfish

Thanks Herk, right back to you. He had payment to me in two days! Cudos also to flagflyfish for meeting me for a magpouch.
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

I quoted Eagle a price that was lower then I paid for a adapter rail for his Baby Eagle that I wanted to sell. I told him that since I quoted him the lower price that I wouldn't raise the price on him for my mistake. All I did was just let him know he was getting a better deal then I thought I was quoting him. He sent the money via PayPal and he bumped the price he paid by $16.45 more then my asking price when he didn't have to. Pretty cool if you ask me. A good guy that I would be happy to do business with anytime.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

Smooth deal with Jarhead45, excellent communication

Item I purchased from Jarhead45 was shipped promptly and arrived in great shape. The item was exactly as described. Communication was great, JH is a good person to deal with.

Jim
    "There is no problem that cannot be solved through the proper use of high explosives"
    G. Alan Foster

kpw

PhillyGlock23 ...

I bought a holster from him and he sent it out before he even had payment. It was just as described and just what I was looking for. I'd do business with him any day and would give a big to anyone about to.

cdwolf is AOK to in my book. A good guy that I would be happy to do business with again.

G.D.
    SASS LIFE
    LEAA
    BOLD#252
    NRA LIFE
    RO I & II

SCgunguy

Outstanding person ,Great Ammo,Price & shipping... Highly Recomended......................................
    Support your local gun shop.