Defensive Carry banner

Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

125K views 897 replies 441 participants last post by  montejames 
#1 ·
Title Pretty much Says it all

Post who you had good luck with and Haven't

Depending what you post Negtive you might be asked to provide some proof to the Mods

We all have seen people trash other people just becuse and thats not the Purpose of this Post

It will be a Sticky at the top.

#548 ·
Two giant + 1's for gumaro ! :hand10:

Items exactly as described (actually better - they look new).

Good honest seller who can be trusted with cash payments, AND he knows how to wrap a package (unlike so many people these days, gumaro is not cheap with the packing tape!). :image035:

#550 ·
Received my Sam Andrews holsters from Billy (sickz284u) today and they were just as adverised. The transaction went very smooth and communication was excellent. Would do business with him again without hesitation. Thanks again Billy.

#551 ·
Jeff, The transaction was a pleasure. Thanks for the quick payment and great communication. It was a pleasure doing business with you. A+ buyer!

#552 ·
Just received the 38's and 357 ammo I purchased from DblTap. Thanks for making this easy.

#554 ·
Just put the final touches on a transaction with J21BlackJack. We completed a trade with great success. He is a man of his word and described accurately. Thanks for a smooth transaction!

#557 ·
Just completed a holster sale face to face with MBtech87. Nice conversation and a smooth transaction. You come back any time!

#560 ·
Another good transaction with Slim_45. Enjoy the holster!

#566 ·
Bought a holster from adaman04. It is in excellent condition and has superb retention, as advertised. I installed pistol, turned holster upside down and held by holster bottom, and gun remained secured.

He advertised truthfully, packed well, shipped quicked, and was a pleasure to deal with. :thumbsup:

#578 ·
+1!

Same goes. Good commo and fast payment. Much appreciated.

#572 ·
Excellent experience with tmizzi

I wanted to report an excellent buying experience from tmizzi. I purchased a P239 from him. It is in perfect condition and it lived up to all the expectations that were set with me.

The pricing was awesome, the communication was fantastic, and he was more than willing to work with me even when road blocks came up on my end.

It would be a pleasure to do business with him again.

#573 ·
My holster from CompTac arrived today. I ordered the Minotaur MTAC. I placed the order on Wednesday evening and had it in the mail today.

Surpassed my expectations regarding manufacturing and shipping time. Great experience!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.