Defensive Carry banner

Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

125K views 897 replies 441 participants last post by  montejames 
#1 ·
Title Pretty much Says it all

Post who you had good luck with and Haven't

Depending what you post Negtive you might be asked to provide some proof to the Mods

We all have seen people trash other people just becuse and thats not the Purpose of this Post

It will be a Sticky at the top.

#581 ·
Well, this site has been the best for me holster-wise. Just got my IWB for P220R from Thumper! We's goin' out on the town this weekend. I don't figure Thumper needs more positive feedback, but here it is. Thanks brother!

#584 ·
Thumbs Up to SASS20485

Bought a KD defender, for my G19, from SASS20485. He was easy to communicate with and shipped the holster very quickly. Transaction completed Overall a great guy to deal with. :smile: :hand10:

Thanks,

JB

#589 ·
A+ for GottaCarry! I sold him a pair of Wilderness belts I shrunk out of. He got the belts yesterday and I got his check today. Everything good all around. Good comms, good scheduling, good everything.

#598 ·
Great transaction with Hedgelj. Quick responses and quicker payment!! Thanks Bro!!

#599 ·
Great transaction with stuckInNy. Quick shipping, holster was better than described... He's great to deal with... :yup:
Too bad he's, stuck in NY...:rofl:

#600 ·
Successful completion of a sale to b5s402. Welcome to DefensiveCarry.com.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.