Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

This is a discussion on Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members within the Member Buy, Sell & Trade forums, part of the Marketplace category; I bought a used kahr p40 from NY27. He was very helpfull to me as this was my first forum purchase of a firearm. A+++ ...

Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Rate Your Transaction With Fellow Members

Smooth deal with NY27

I bought a used kahr p40 from NY27. He was very helpfull to me as this was my first forum purchase of a firearm. A+++ and honest.

2. Remove Ads

kpw
    I just had a couple of transactions with BikerRN and Geezer Glide. Both were as smooth as can be. Thanks guys.

Distinguished Member Array kazzaerexys's Avatar
    Just bought a drop holster and belt from SonofASniper. Nice fast, easy transaction. I would happily do business with him again.
    “What is a moderate interpretation of [the Constitution]? Halfway between what it says and [...] what you want it to say?” —Justice Antonin Scalia

SIG: P220R SS Elite SAO, P220R SAO, P220R Carry, P226R Navy, P226, P239/.40S&W, P2022/.40S&W; GSR 5", P6.

Senior Member Array flagflyfish's Avatar
    SonofASniper is really good to deal with, the GPS unit that I purchased arrived in a timely manner and in perfect condition!!
    Rex
    "These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier
    and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the
    service of his country; but he that stands it now, deserves the
    love and thanks of man and woman."

-- Thomas Paine (The American Crisis, No. 1, 19 December 1776)

Distinguished Member Array SonofASniper's Avatar
    I bought a bunch of .40 reloading stuff from Jeff F. and the transaction went smooth as butter.

Kazzerexys and flagflyfish both had bought some stuff from me and they were prompt on their payments and were understandging when I got slightly delayed due to some home issues. They are great buyers.
    I will support gun control when you can guarantee all guns are removed from this planet. That includes military and law enforcement. When you can accomplish that, then I will be the last person to lay down my gun. Then I will carry the weapon that replaces the gun.

Matiki -- FTF purchase of used Kahr CW9 from Matiki

Just bought a used CW9 from Matiki. Awesome guy! I bought it from him FTF, and was impressed at how thorough he was in disclosing each and every aspect of the condition of the firearm.

He could have just given me a minute to have a look at it, taken the money, and parted ways. But, it was really cool; he actually walked me through the details of his firearm, disassembled it and showed me all the internals; pointed out things to inspect/notice, etc. He spent some time talking about his other guns and holster options.

To top it off, he sold me an extra mag for a good discount and threw in a holster for free, since he wasn't going to use it anymore.

I'd like to say I'm a good judge of character, and my opinion based on my interaction and this transaction is that Matiki is a really good guy, trustworthy of anyone's business.

I just finished up a transaction with Rex03 and it went without a hitch. I would most certainly buy from him again...

Be Safe

NosaM

I just completed a transaction with SlimJim. Every thing went very smooth and quick. And I wound up with a beautiful Sig P220 Carry.
    Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by NosaMSirhC View Post
    I just finished up a transaction with Rex03 and it went without a hitch. I would most certainly buy from him again...

Be Safe

NosaM
    --I'M PROUD TO HAVE THE ABILITY TO BEAR ARMS--

Glock27/ KaBar TDI/ MTAC Holster. I have more also, but this combination works well..

Thumbs up Dukalmighty a standup guy.

I sent him money, He quickly sent what was promised...and quickly. Above and beyond.
    Spend few minutes learning about my journey from Zero to Athlete in this mini documentary!
    Then check out my blog! www.BodyByMcDonalds.com

Cupcake - 100 pound loser, adventurer, Ironman Triathlete.

Senior Member Array Shadowsbane's Avatar
    Sold a lower parts kit to KevinDooley great communication and quick payment. Real class act from my point of view.
    Now, we must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men.

www.Lonelymountainleather.com

Distinguished Member Array Wasabi's Avatar
    Bought a red dot scope from RTC1004. He is an excellent seller. Packed well, shipped fast, great communication and a super nice guy to deal with.

Thanks again Rodney!

I bought a holster from redrick and was exceedingly happy with the results. (HBE COMIII) Everything was exactly as stated and he even offered me the right to return it if not completely satisfied. Would I buy from him again? You bet!!

I just purchased a holster from redrick and was extremely satisfied with the transaction. The item was exactly as described, shipping was quick and communication could not have been better.

Quote Originally Posted by coltrane59 View Post
    Just bought a used CW9 from Matiki. Awesome guy! I bought it from him FTF, and was impressed at how thorough he was in disclosing each and every aspect of the condition of the firearm.

He could have just given me a minute to have a look at it, taken the money, and parted ways. But, it was really cool; he actually walked me through the details of his firearm, disassembled it and showed me all the internals; pointed out things to inspect/notice, etc. He spent some time talking about his other guns and holster options.

To top it off, he sold me an extra mag for a good discount and threw in a holster for free, since he wasn't going to use it anymore.

I'd like to say I'm a good judge of character, and my opinion based on my interaction and this transaction is that Matiki is a really good guy, trustworthy of anyone's business.

Thanks for the flattery Coltrane... it was a pleasure doing business with you.

+1 for Coltrane59 as well.

Communication, payment, everything was prompt and smooth. Great transaction. Thanks!
    "Wise people learn when they can; fools learn when they must." - The Duke of Wellington